The Ark family would love for you to join us every Thursday evenings for Prayer. Come pray with us as a community. Due to COVID-19 we will also be having prayer services online on Zoom. (Please see Zoom instructions at the bottom of this page). If you don’t feel comfortable praying, you can always submit a Prayer Request online.
Join our Prayer session Thursday evenings from 7:00p-8:00p:
- If you already have the Zoom application and know how to use it, then open the application and enter the following Meeting Id: 562105710, then click Join.
- If you currently don’t have the Zoom application, read below:
- You don’t have to subscribe to Zoom if you don’t want to, but you must download the application for free, either on your computer, smart phone, or ipad/notebook in order to participate.
- Click here to open a new Zoom window
- Once the window pops up, enter the following Meeting Id: 562105710, then click Join.
- The application will be downloaded. Then the Zoom application will pop up. Click the Join Computer Audio button to listen. At this time you may decide to show/hide your live video camera stream of yourself.
- Once you’re in the session, there will be navigation buttons at the bottom of the window:
- A button to mute/unmute yourself
- A button to show/hide a live video of yourself
- A chat button to type messages to the group or individual
- As a courtesy during the session:
- Please mute yourself during the session while the speaker or teacher is speaking. This prevents sound input/output conflicts. You may unmute yourself when you’re ask to participate in a discussion.
- If you decide to show a live video of yourself during the session, please remember others can see you. So please be respectful in what you wear, what you do, and what will be visible on your camera. Otherwise, we may have to kick you off the session and ban you for future sessions.