Worship Service Guidelines
The following are highlights of some of the health safety guidelines we encourage everyone to follow during the in-person service to help keep a safe worship environment (for Zoom sessions see information at bottom of page):
- If you or any of your family members are sick, are feeling sick, have a fever and/or sore throat, please stay home
- Please wear a mask
- Please maintain the social distancing guidelines
- The congregation will not be able to sing (but you may hum along)
- No hugging or shaking of hands
- Only one individual in the restroom at a time (unless it is a parent supervising a child)
If you want to view the full guidelines from the state you may click the following link: Places of Worship and Providers of Religious Services and Cultural Ceremonies
Please be diligent and take the appropriate precautions so we may worship and fellowship together in a safe environment. We love you all and can’t wait to see you soon!
As a courtesy during the Zoom sessions:
- Please mute yourself during the session while the speaker or teacher is speaking. This prevents sound input/output conflicts. You may unmute yourself when you’re ask to participate in a discussion.
- If you decide to show a live video of yourself during the session, please remember others can see you. So please be respectful in what you wear, what you do, and what will be visible on your camera. Otherwise, we may have to kick you off the session and ban you for future sessions.