We Can Meet!
We miss seeing you all in person! Good news! We’ve received guidelines for places of worship from the state. We will be able to hold an in-person worship service starting Sabbath, June 20, 2020 at 11am. The following are highlights of some of the worship service guidelines we encourage everyone to follow to be safe:
- If you or any of your family members are sick, are feeling sick, have a fever and/or sore throat, please stay home
- Please wear a mask
- Please maintain the social distancing guidelines
- The congregation will not be able to sing (but you may hum along)
- No hugging or shaking of hands
- Only one individual in the restroom at a time (unless it is a parent supervising a child)
If you want to view the full guidelines from the state you may click the following link: Places of Worship and Providers of Religious Services and Cultural Ceremonies
Please be diligent and take the appropriate precautions so we may worship and fellowship together in a safe environment. We love you all and can’t wait to see you soon!